Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sweet Berry Wine

Okay, so there really is no wine here nor does any of this have to do with wine.

The Blue Beetle test footage doesn't impress me much. Not a big fan, even though it was directed by Bill S. Preston Esq.

The Avengers cartoon however, does have promise. Though with Nickelodeon your not sure what you have.

Natalie Portman AND Kat Dennings in Thor, sweet mother of justice, what fine vixens he doth have.

For some reason this video of Ron Livingston doing keyboard cat is making me giggle. Sure it's not related to anything, still made me laugh today.

Do they even try anymore with the older cartoons as movies. I mean, I suppose Transformers was kinda big, but still looked like shit. Just stop already.

Adding more mutants to X-men First Class. Still waiting on any of the original 4 to be cast. No Cyclops, Jean Grey, Beast, or Iceman. Wait they did cast Beast and Cyclops, still enough with the side cast or mutants that don't belong.

While it has been awhile since I saw Tron and my excitement for a new one isn't exactly perking. That being said this new trailer is changing all of that.

Awwwww, no new Robocop, darn.

This is a short post for today, I have stuff to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment