Monday, July 26, 2010

Shameless filler

Green Lantern posters are out and making me excited. Not that familiar with Green Lantern history, but he's the part of the starting lineup for the Justice League and those rings are cool. Though I'm not that big of a fan of Ryan Reynolds, but he seems like a good guy.

Okay the trailer for Sucker Punch is up and it looks pretty cool. Props for using Lords of Acid for the trailer, props taken away for putting a dragon in. I like dragons as much as the next guy, but it just really seems like it doesn't belong.

Megamind looks like it might be pretty entertaining. Enough with marketing movies on celebrity voices.

Say it ain't so Steve. Sure you already said your leaving the Office next season, but think of the children.

And several people were banned accidentally from Modern Warfare 2 on Steam recently. Now they get a free copy of Left 4 Dead 2 and one to give to a friend. Still doesn't inspire me to buy that turd. I lack the brosticles.

I love a sexy woman in uniform. So what if their homemade.

Wait, Tony Robbins is getting an NBC program. Won't that put a whole dent in his attendence. Ohhhhh, it's about his daily life. Meh, who cares. I'm guessing he sleeps, eats, and poops like the rest of us.

Now the Rock Band track lists are getting random. Will these be the end for plastic parapanelia that can't be used for much else? Probably not, the Kinect comes out soon.

Speaking of Kinect and PS3 motion thingy, they do realize that's precisely why I don't play my Wii much. It's a lot more work for something that is supposed to be a break.

Anyways Starcraft 2 comes out at midnight, but I'm waiting til tomorrow. Almost bedtime right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment