Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Been a long time

It can become difficult to come up with stuff to write about. Or maybe it's my lack of motivation, but if I learned anything in life it's to blame anything other than yourself.

Blizzcon has Diablo 3 out and about. Go play it if that's your thing. If not they also have some Cataclysm.

Star Wars celebration was this weekend. Now the movies are coming to Blu-Ray. Hard to believe their doing that. Guess George has to make money somehow.

Moira McTaggert has maybe been cast in X-Men: First Class. Adding more people to the already large cast for a film that probably doesn't have a script. Still, she is pretty.

Interview with Grant Morrison on his upcoming Batman storyline. I have been enjoying his Batman comics, so hopefully he keeps up the good work.

Not much to see here, only the new shoot em up game by Square Enix. It's called Gun Loco and I might be exited.

The Bioshock Infinite trailer looks sweet!!! As a matter of fact, the whole game looks like it should be a treat to play.

More footage of Metroid: Other M. Not sure about this and I do hate these motion controls. HRMMMMMMM!

I enjoy this NBC lineup. Looks like I know what I'll be watching.

At The Movies is no more. IFC does have their top ten reviews though. Not sure what that means.

A new trailer for Monsters is up at the website linked. Watch it IF YOU DARE! Or don't, I won't force you to.

No comments:

Post a Comment